About the right team member
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an individual with strong sales experience who is highly motivated to help expand our partner footprint by joining our Partner Development Team. The right candidate isn’t afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, asking key qualifying questions to influence stakeholders to close deals quickly. This role is ideal for someone with a few years of successful high volume outbound sales, driven by results, demonstrates strong negotiation skills, and is excited to bring their skills to the ClassPass team to hit the ground running.
- Drive partnerships through the full sales cycle of outbound introductory calls and emails, qualifying questions, and creating urgency to close the deal
- Partner Development Consultant is responsible for both inside sales and field sales with travel.
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email, calls, and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and work through your pipeline efficiently
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to managers to better inform the team’s goals and targets
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintain daily KPIs and metrics
- Ability to negotiate legal terms and conditions and pricing and inventory restrictions to better inform the best possible partnership for outside partners and ClassPass
- Handle multiple projects outside of your pipeline while maintaining daily KPI’s and metrics
- Assist with interviewing, onboarding and training new hires when applicable
- Establish relationships with flagship studios and wellness centers in each market to understand business needs and ensure a long-term partnership
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners in target areas help ClassPass expand its geographic footprint
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance.
- High volume of outbound cold calling experience and comfortability.
- Comfortable and confident with negotiating pricing.
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self-improvement
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.
About Class Pass
The ClassPass story
ClassPass was born in 2013 after Payal Kadakia struggled to find a dance class to take after work in NYC. After countless Google searches, schedule cross-checking and frustrating log-in attempts, Payal never made it to class. Rather than chalk up that evening as a failure, Payal created an idea. Working out shouldn’t be hard - what if there was a way to make it easy?
What started as an app and website that made finding and booking classes effortless is now changing how people live their lives. Whether we’re bringing together a community of enthusiasts, helping people find the activities that make their true selves come alive or supporting small businesses and studios across the entire globe, we believe that being active is the key to living a happy and healthy life.
Want to learn more about Class Pass? Visit Class Pass's website.
The social news and entertainment company.