ClassPass is the world’s leading platform for studio and gym fitness. We are passionate about helping our members live a more active life – they currently book almost a million classes a month and we are just getting started.
We are transitioning to a microservices based architecture from a single API. Our new architecture uses React and Node for the web, Swift for iOS, and Python and Java on the backend.
As a Full Stack engineer you will craft new functionality with a dedicated team of coworkers that will enrich our members and our partners. As our business continues its rapid growth, you will help ensure our software is positioned to harness and accelerate our marketplace. You will help design APIs and architecture that your colleagues will be delighted to use. You will be involved in the planning of features at the beginning and own them through deployment and monitoring.
- You are passionate about your craft and want to be surrounded by likeminded individuals
- You like to ship software early and often
- You care about selecting the right tool for the right job
- You design APIs and services that make difficult problems seem easy
- You collaborate well with others but are excited to own a big feature
- You value simplicity and strive to eliminate unnecessary complexity
- You have at least 5 years of professional programming experience
- Free medical, dental, and vision coverage (including free membership to One Medical)
- Free ClassPass membership
- Flexible work hours & vacation policy
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending programs
- Vanguard 401k
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Casual dress - fitness wear encouraged!
- Team workouts, events, and happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Class Pass
The ClassPass story ClassPass was born in 2013 after Payal Kadakia struggled to find a dance class to take after work in NYC. After countless Google searches, schedule cross-checking and frustrating log-in attempts, Payal never made it to class. Rather than chalk up that evening as a failure, Payal created an idea. Working out shouldn’t be hard - what if there was a way to make it easy? What started as an app and website that made finding and booking classes effortless is now changing how people live their lives. Whether we’re bringing together a community of enthusiasts, helping people find the activities that make their true selves come alive or supporting small businesses and studios across the entire globe, we believe that being active is the key to living a happy and healthy life.