Sr. Product Manager
Classy, San Diego Headquarters
We’re on a mission to mobilize & empower the world for good.
Classy's Product Technology team is hiring a Senior Product Manager for our mobile app product. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in defining and driving mobile app strategies and leading the execution of mobile development as we aggressively expand our mobile product footprint. We want to talk to you if you love to build excellent product experiences and have a solid reputation for conceiving and building great mobile products that have both a big impact in the market and are able to delight our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with Product Design and Product Marketing in rapid prototyping for new ideas, resulting in a steady stream of viable, high quality, mobile products of high revenue potential.
- Co-create, manage, and communicate a product roadmap with the Product Management team to prioritize shipping features that delight our users
- Manage communications with key stakeholders regarding new product development goals, and measure progress against those goals,
- Possess a deep understanding and experience of modern mobile application architectures operating
- Partner with engineering teams in a fast paced, dynamic Agile environment to ensure consistent record of delivery.
- Participate in sizing meetings, planning meetings, daily Scrums, Sprint reviews, and team retrospectives.
- Eventually will lead and manage our new mobile product for iOS and Android to meet our product and roadmap goals.
What you bring (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in technology or business field.
- 5+ years product management experience
- Strong portfolio and experience in leading new mobile app products, from conception to completion, with excellent track record in scoping work appropriately for the opportunity.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with experience in optimizing adoption and conversion flows on web and mobile
- High degree of competency with project management, including project planning, issue and risk identification and mitigation, tracking dependencies and breakthroughs, and communication of overall project status.
- Ability to understand and collaborate on technical concepts related to mobile apps architecture, data and reporting, and user experience.
- Passion for developing and sharing best practices and techniques for effective product ideation and prototyping.
- Superior communication, written, and presentation skills with a career track record of excelling in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Experience running and analyzing A/B tests
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Aha!, or similar tools with the ability to learn and assess new technologies.
- Preferable extensive experience with mobile products and technologies
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 half-day Fridays a year
- 20 hours paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Dog friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports
- Monthly employee development courses
- New expansive office in downtown San Diego overlooking Petco Park baseball stadium and the ocean
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Recognized as one of the most valuable tech startups in San Diego, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Working for Classy means you’re an integral part of our mission—to mobilize and empower the world for good—and our unique culture. You’ll learn, contribute to amazing customer experiences, and flourish alongside colleagues who are determined to make a lasting social impact. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
Classy is the world’s fastest growing fundraising platform for social impact organizations. Since 2011, we’ve enabled millions of people across 300K individual campaigns to help fund more than 3,000 organizations. From cutting-edge health programs to educational advancement, our customers are tackling the world’s greatest challenges with the power of the Classy platform.
Want to learn more about Classy? Visit Classy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Engineer - Apple TV
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Mobile iOS Apprentice (Boston)
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
Senior Security Engineer
Senior Data Scientist
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Reddit, San Francisco
Dashlane, Lisbon, Portugal