Information Security Analyst
Classy, San Diego Headquarters
We’re on a mission to mobilize & empower the world for good.
Classy's Security Team is hiring for an Information Security Analyst. The ideal candidate has experience working in an information technology and/or security related role. We want to talk to you if you love all things security.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor Classy’s networks for security events and investigate a violation when one occurs
- Perform regular PCI tasks to maintain compliance
- Assist with the conducting of penetration testing
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior IT staff
- Train employees on new security procedures and policies
- Perform monthly reporting and audits (AWS, Okta, Vulnerability Scanning, etc)
- IAM policy and role management within AWS
- SIEM follow up with appropriate staff
- Assist with environment provisioning and maintaining infrastructure as code in Terraform
- RFP Security Questionnaire Support
- Manage internal networking, including research and implementation of new networking hardware and services
- Manage environment connectivity and maintain tunnel uptimes
- Develop and implement advanced strategies and solutions where needed such as replacing manual tasks with automated processes
- Research the latest information technology security trend
What you bring (Required):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral skills
- 3+ Years of Experience Working in IT Security or Related Field
- Experience working with PCI compliance
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understanding of TCP/IP Protocols and network analysis
- What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Security +, CISM, or equivalent certifications
- Linux and containerization experience
- Network and systems administration background
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- 10 half-day Fridays a year
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or ride-share allowance
- Pet-friendly office
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Variety of Classy Communities (affinity groups) offered - Toastmasters, Pride Club, etc.
- Annual stipend for professional & personal development
- Fitness membership discounts
- As much coffee, cold brew, and kombucha as you can drink
- Monthly employee development courses
- Expansive office in downtown San Diego overlooking Petco Park and the ocean
- Professional development and learning stipends
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
Classy is the world’s fastest growing fundraising platform for social impact organizations. Since 2011, we’ve enabled millions of people across 300K individual campaigns to help fund more than 3,000 organizations. From cutting-edge health programs to educational advancement, our customers are tackling the world’s greatest challenges with the power of the Classy platform.
Want to learn more about Classy? Visit Classy's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid