Customer Success Manager
Classy, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IN, KS, MI, MT, NV, OR, UT, VA, WI, GA, TX, NJ, OH, WA
We’re on a mission to mobilize & empower the world for good.
Classy's Customer Success Management Team is looking for a Customer Success Manager. The ideal candidate will be an expert relationship builder, organized, and can juggle multiple priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent support to your book of business.
- You will be a trusted partner and resource on product functionality, fundraising best practices and nonprofit industry trends to help maximize fundraising results.
- Oversee the implementation of new, migrate and repeat campaigns. Ensure campaigns are optimized for success, launch on time, achieve time to value metrics/GDV goals as well as the client’s desired success criteria.
- Help identify expansion opportunities - future campaigns and upsells.
- Provide training to ensure successful platform adoption and empower/engage new organization admins.
- Deliver and communicate ROI to clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Identify, track and improve the health status of your book of business
- Collaborate with internal teams and partner to drive risk mitigation plans for risky/unhealthy clients
- Actively keep all external and internal stakeholders informed and quickly escalate challenges that impede customers from getting the most from the Classy platform.
- Work closely with Strategic Account Managers and Account Executives to drive client retention.
- Actively manage all tickets and inquiries from the client and ensure that they are responded to in a timely manner with clear and prompt communication back to the client.
- Oversee all incidents to resolution; translate learning into product/experience improvements, process efficiencies and organizational effectiveness.
- Advocate internally and work with VOC/PM teams to understand customer pain points & feature requests
- Partner with the Classy Engagement Managers (EM) to ensure a smooth, complete and pain-free implementation and adoption of the Classy platform.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that clients feel supported and delighted throughout their time with Classy.
What you bring (Required):
- Proven track record working in customer success or a customer-facing role
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Proactive/results-driven mindset with a bias for speed and action
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skill
- Excellent time management skills.
- Are a great listener & question asker who can grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional executive presence
- Project management skills
- Skilled at partnering cross-functionally to solve technical support issues effectively and identifying when issues need to be escalated
- Proficient at assessing customers’ risks and recommending appropriate service offerings to proactively address.
- Can identify new opportunities to enhance the Classy business or our customers’ online fundraising programs.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude
- Preferred: Knowledge of the non-profit industry, how it operates and the unique challenges it presents.
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match (effective 5/1/2021)
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
Classy is the world’s fastest growing fundraising platform for social impact organizations. Since 2011, we’ve enabled millions of people across 300K individual campaigns to help fund more than 3,000 organizations. From cutting-edge health programs to educational advancement, our customers are tackling the world’s greatest challenges with the power of the Classy platform.
Want to learn more about Classy? Visit Classy's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.