Classy, San Diego, CA
We’re on a mission to mobilize & empower the world for good.
What you’ll accomplish:
Classy is hiring for a Solutions Architect within our Professional Services organization that will help drive innovative solutions for our nonprofit clients and be a huge player as we build out this organization.
We're looking for an experienced technical Solutions Architect who will play a critical client-facing role, interpreting and translating client requirements into solutions that can be completed from Classy’s standard set of offerings, for our large-scale enterprise accounts. You will support the building and delivery of high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients complete their goals and mission. This position will have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance cross-department team and you will focus on driving innovative solutions, issue resolution and improving Classy’s delivery effectiveness.
- Serve as a Solutions Architect through the entire customer engagement pre-sale through implementation
- Support sales in the evaluation of prospects, reviewing technical requirements, developing proof of concepts
- Understand and translate client requirements into standard solution offering, leveraging standard process methods and deliverables
- Design the system architecture and integration approach, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final project plan, terms and conditions
- Build strong relationships with all project stakeholders internal and external
- Maintain familiarity with SaaS market dynamics, in particular contemporary technologies
What you bring (Required):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, including application support, software development, and integrations
- Experience providing support for sales or presales pursuits either for a Solutions Engineer, Systems Integrator, Services, or a Product line, Hardware or Software Subject Matter Expert
- Able to take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution individually as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
- Strong people skills to lead collaboration across functions and organizations
- Exceptional client management and communication skills, ability to guide, train and negotiate technical decisions
- Experience working in direct client engagements and in project/cost estimation techniques
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Superior analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Technological generalist, able to understand varying systems as unique and individualized as the customers we support
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match (effective 5/1/2021)
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
Classy is the world’s fastest growing fundraising platform for social impact organizations. Since 2011, we’ve enabled millions of people across 300K individual campaigns to help fund more than 3,000 organizations. From cutting-edge health programs to educational advancement, our customers are tackling the world’s greatest challenges with the power of the Classy platform.
Want to learn more about Classy? Visit Classy's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.