Sr Product Manager (Payments)
Classy, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IN, KS, MI, MT, NV, OR, UT, VA, WI, GA, TX, NJ, OH, WA, IL, PA
We’re on a mission to mobilize & empower the world for good.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing a world-class donation payment and checkout experience that enables our remarkable customers to accomplish their critical missions by taking any form of payment, anywhere, and on any device. This opportunity will allow you to take your proven product management skills and apply them to make a difference in the world. This Senior Product Manager is the type of person who does whatever it takes to deliver high quality, best-in-class solutions that thrills our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Bring your deep B2B and B2C payments industry expertise to build and improve the payment and checkout experiences for Nonprofits
- Grow our $1B/year donation throughput to $100B/year
- Define and lead the payment product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Deliver crisp, well-defined product requirements that drive verifiable customer value and can be consumed by Engineering, Marketing, UX/UI, and Customer Success teams
- Review product performance against KPIs, and test, iterate and improve the solution
- Implement data-driven experimentation and measurement frameworks to track product success
- Seek out feedback from peers, executives, and customers. Synthesize your learnings to elevate your solutions
- Be an advocate for simplicity, and represent the customer in every product discussion
- Conduct data-driven industry research and competitive research to quickly fills gaps and execute on new opportunities
- Provide assistance for customer escalations to quickly resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Mentor and grow Product Managers early in their careers
What you bring (Required):
- 7+ years of product management experience in the software industry
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience that include defining strategic visions and tactical ownership of building large scale payments platforms
- Deep customer empathy and customer advocacy skills
- Proven track record of uncovering customer problems and delivering elegant solutions
- Incredible attention to detail and can make quick, accurate and pragmatic judgments about what details are actually important
- Do “what it takes” to make a launch go well by involving our internal teams (development, test, product marketing, customer success, customer support, and partner support) and with our customers directly
- Exceptional leadership skills with a proven ability to manage cross-functional, high-performing teams
- Experience with user discovery and using data analytics (user testing, market investigation, data analysis, and multivariate testing) to measure the performance of a solution
- Excellent product judgment and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills; able to articulate and be persuasive while listening and incorporating the perspectives of others
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General (preferred)
- Non-Profit experience (preferred)
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match (effective 5/1/2021)
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
Classy is the world’s fastest growing fundraising platform for social impact organizations. Since 2011, we’ve enabled millions of people across 300K individual campaigns to help fund more than 3,000 organizations. From cutting-edge health programs to educational advancement, our customers are tackling the world’s greatest challenges with the power of the Classy platform.
Want to learn more about Classy? Visit Classy's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one