Classy leads innovation in fundraising solutions for the nonprofit sector, which has a huge addressable market, and is the third largest employing industry in the U.S. As Classy continues its growth, we are looking to add a Senior Vice President of Product Management to our team. As the SVP of Product, you will have responsibility for driving the product strategy for Classy. As a thought strategist, you will innovate on behalf of our customers by directing the ongoing development of our solutions to market.
The optimal candidate will have extensive experience delivering solutions in a B2B SaaS environment. Most importantly, they will have an obsession with driving positive customer outcomes, not just shipping features, that truly drive innovation where technology meets social good.
What you’ll do
- Lead Classy’s Product Management and Design organizations
- Define, own and communicate the strategic vision and product roadmap effectively across the company
- Participate as an executive in the general operations of the business
- Create product strategy for new features and offerings based on internal discussion, customer demand, data, and thought leadership
- Convert this product strategy into a prioritized product roadmap and partner with Design and Engineering to drive execution of that roadmap
- Manage relationships across all functions to ensure feature feasibility, collaboration amongst teams, and to identify any potential barriers to launch
- Work closely with product marketing, sales and customer success to identify target customer segments, evaluate market trends to align the product strategy with the go-to-market strategy
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle, from definition through deployment, adoption and support
- Be the face of the product organization internally to cross-functional stakeholders, and externally to investors, partners and customers
- Build and coach a word class team of product managers to drive product excellence. Foster a culture of customer centricity, innovation and agility
- Manage discipline around measurement and reporting of success of each product offering
- Recruit, develop, and retain world class talent
What you bring:
- 12+ years of leading and managing the Product function for a large-scale B2B SaaS application (ideally with platform / API and payments experience)
- Proven success driving revenue growth through sustained customer-centered product innovation
- Strong track record of product execution and excellence through rigorous adoption of product management best practices, processes and methodologies.
- Strong advocate of top-notch user experience with great attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership to drive things end-to-end from ideation to customer’s satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Highly data-driven and adept at extracting insights from both quantitative and qualitative data to inform important product decisions, remove biases and eliminate opinions.
- A strong team player with ability to build cross-team partnerships and strategic alignment; and to influence without direct authority.
- Advanced degree in relevant field or highly relevant experience in lieu of education
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match (effective 5/1/2021)
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
Classy is the world’s fastest growing fundraising platform for social impact organizations. Since 2011, we’ve enabled millions of people across 300K individual campaigns to help fund more than 3,000 organizations. From cutting-edge health programs to educational advancement, our customers are tackling the world’s greatest challenges with the power of the Classy platform.
Want to learn more about Classy? Visit Classy's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.