Channel Account Executive
Classy, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IN, KS, MT, NV, OR, UT, VA, WI, GA, TX, NJ, OH, WA, IL, PA, MA
We’re on a mission to mobilize & empower the world for good.
The channel team is growing! Classy’s looking for a proven Sales or Partnerships professional to accelerate sourced revenue coming through the partner ecosystem. The goal of this role will be to have an immediate impact on expanding our footprint within the Salesforce, Microsoft, and Blackbaud ecosystems, as well as growing our influence with the top agencies and consultants who serve our customers and prospects.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Source a minimum of $250k in qualified (Stage 2) pipeline across all segments per month.
- Complete an average of twenty (20) consultant discovery calls per month-- this will be a mix of inbound consultants and outbound prospecting, looking for Classy’s next needle moving partnership(s)!
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for all inbound consultants and agency leads, qualifying potential impact to Classy’s business, and facilitating introductions to Channel Managers and/or Account Executives when appropriate.
- Manage and grow your own book of business, consisting of approximately 120 current Consultant partners to directly source $250k in Closed Sourced ACV through Classy’s all star sales team!
- Manage communications with inbound SFDO AEs and SIs directly or through the appropriate Channel Manager.
- Account Mapping: Connect the dots between our top-target accounts and the partners who work with them-- adding notes in Salesforce and making strategic introductions where appropriate.
- Coordinate, promote, and report on channel-driven sales blitzes and prospecting activities.
- Manage pipeline of sourced and influenced opportunities in SFDC.
What you bring (Required):
- 1-2+ years in a full sales cycle B2B inside sales role or channel role
- Team player - willing to jump in with team members to accomplish the team’s goals regardless of specific roles and responsibilities
- Willingness to travel to meet with ISV, SI, and Agency partners, attend networking events, conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Good interdepartmental relationships or willingness to build those relationships
- Excellent communication skills & dynamic telephone presence - No fear of the phones!
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Technically savvy
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match (effective 5/1/2021)
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
Classy is the world’s fastest growing fundraising platform for social impact organizations. Since 2011, we’ve enabled millions of people across 300K individual campaigns to help fund more than 3,000 organizations. From cutting-edge health programs to educational advancement, our customers are tackling the world’s greatest challenges with the power of the Classy platform.
Want to learn more about Classy? Visit Classy's website.
Help the world share their story