Heavy Equipment Operator
Clean Earth, Inc., Moore Haven FL, US
Creating a bettr futurefor our people, partners, and planet.
The heavy equipment operator is responsible for operating a variety of heavy equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Heavy equipment may include wheel loaders; excavators; screening, crushing, and material conveying systems; street sweepers; skid steers; and other similar equipment. The heavy equipment operator must also clean, inspect, and secure all equipment and perform minor preventative and other maintenance on their equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner according to all relevant local, state, and federal regulations and all company policies and procedures
- Perform and document daily safety and maintenance checks
- Perform minor preventative and other maintenance
- Clean equipment as scheduled or necessary
- Other work that may be assigned by management from time-to-time
This is a full-time position. Standard days of work may include Monday through Saturday and may include shift work. This position requires the ability to work in outdoor conditions during all seasons and in various types of weather.
This is not a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 5 to 7 years’ experience preferably in and around soils screening, soil moving, and soil processing operations
- Experience in using a Wheel Loader, Dozer, Excavator, Skid Steer Loaders and like equipment
- Mechanical ability a plus
- Good work ethic, self-motivated
- Willing to work overtime when needed and/or 6 days a week when work requires it.
- High school diploma or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Clean Earth offers salaries commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package including health insurance, life insurance and a 401(k) with company matching.
About Clean Earth, Inc.
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of technologies and services touches nearly every industry that generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial, industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
It is our unique capability of providing a one-source, full-service solution to handle multiple waste streams from a single customer that separates us from the competition. Our processes are detailed, our due diligence is tireless, and our results provide unmatched recycling solutions for our customers with the utmost in customer service.
Everyday Clean Earth takes a hands-on, dedicated approach to recycling and beneficially reusing waste that would otherwise go into landfills. Allow our team of experts to provide a customized waste disposal and recycling solution for your company, tailored to your needs, and your goals.