- As part of the inbound support team, drive customer success by providing quality first touch support to ClearSlide customers
- Respond to support requests from email, customer cases, phone and escalations from other customer-facing team members
- Escalate as necessary to account managers and sales engineers
- Work alongside offshore support team to ensure efficient hand-off of cases
- Participate in Sales Engineering team programs, including product request prioritization process, backup to QA team and covering pre-sales engineering activities where needed
- Maintain accurate customer engagement metrics
- 3-4 years experience in an inbound support role responding to external clients via phone, chat or email
- Insatiable appetite for learning new technologies
- Commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience
- Strong communication skills including clear and friendly phone manner, excellent grammar, and clear, concise writing style
- Desire to build a career in a customer-facing technical role (e.g. technical account manager, sales engineer, solutions consultant)
- 4 year University degree, preferably in a technical or business discipline
- Foundational knowledge of web technologies (web browsers, SSL, DNS, Salesforce.com, SMTP)
- Experience in a support or customer success role is preferred but not required
ClearSlide is the Sales Engagement Platform leader. We make it easy for sales and marketing teams to find the best content, effectively communicate it whether in-person, on the phone or through email, and get insights into exactly how customers engage. At the end of the day, we help sales and marketing teams make every interaction count and create truly amazing customer experiences. ClearSlide customers achieve higher seller productivity, increased sales management effectiveness, and stronger content ROI. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves over 2,000 companies with nearly 1 billion minutes of engagement from customers like Autodesk, Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, Novartis, The Economist, Paychex, Thomson Reuters, Verizon, and more. Powered by the Vega Release, ClearSlide is the system of engagement for sales, marketing & services teams that makes every customer interaction more successful. For managers and leaders, ClearSlide provides engagement dashboards to improve deal visibility, coaching, and stronger forecasting. For content users and creators, ClearSlide makes it easy to organize and recommend content tailored by sales stage, with next-step interaction suggestions. For reps, ClearSlide intuitively delivers content, communications, and real-time analytics in a single, unified Sales Engagement Platform experience.
Want to learn more about ClearSlide? Visit ClearSlide's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.