- Assist with closing new business, and manage and execute the full lifecycle of customer success projects, including implementations
- Partner with key client stakeholders during implementation, including sales operations and enablement, CRM admins, business leaders, and marketing and content teams
- Execute against – and help refine – the repeatable ClearSlide implementation framework
- Coordinate required training sessions to drive customer usage and adoption, and oversee adoption activities of training team. As needed, lead initial executive training sessions
- Leverage and direct internal ClearSlide resources including sales engineers, client services engineers, product, and marketing to address any questions, issues and feedback from customers that arise during success projects
- Ensure a smooth transition to Account Managers at the completion of projects
- As needed, help educate client base on new and upcoming ClearSlide products to ensure their awareness and ongoing business value of the platform
- Assist with account renewal and growth efforts as a trusted advisor through maintenance of ongoing strategic executive relationships
- As part of assigned projects, foster advocacy among client base to drive new references and referrals for ClearSlide
What You Bring to the Table
- 2-4 years of experience in Account Management, Professional Services, Project Management, or SaaS Customer Success roles
- Track record of success on-boarding and growing customers
- Strong executive communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented – with ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Gainsight, and BI tools a plus
- Unwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customers and technology
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) or higher require
ClearSlide is the Sales Engagement Platform leader. We make it easy for sales and marketing teams to find the best content, effectively communicate it whether in-person, on the phone or through email, and get insights into exactly how customers engage. At the end of the day, we help sales and marketing teams make every interaction count and create truly amazing customer experiences. ClearSlide customers achieve higher seller productivity, increased sales management effectiveness, and stronger content ROI. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves over 2,000 companies with nearly 1 billion minutes of engagement from customers like Autodesk, Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, Novartis, The Economist, Paychex, Thomson Reuters, Verizon, and more. Powered by the Vega Release, ClearSlide is the system of engagement for sales, marketing & services teams that makes every customer interaction more successful. For managers and leaders, ClearSlide provides engagement dashboards to improve deal visibility, coaching, and stronger forecasting. For content users and creators, ClearSlide makes it easy to organize and recommend content tailored by sales stage, with next-step interaction suggestions. For reps, ClearSlide intuitively delivers content, communications, and real-time analytics in a single, unified Sales Engagement Platform experience.
Want to learn more about ClearSlide? Visit ClearSlide's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.