ClearSlide is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Compliance Manager to help our business stay consistent with current security certifications, audits and regulations. As part of this team, you will respond to enterprise customers requests around policy frameworks, and help find and implement innovative solutions. We need someone who can effectively translate various audit requirements into actionable programs, which help our sales teams communicate ClearSlide's commitment to our customers around compliance and security. The Security Compliance Manager will report to the Senior Director of Security & Compliance and work with a variety of internal resources, external auditors and contractors
- Develop and issue information security policies and controls based on security/policy frameworks (ISO 27001, PCI, SSAE16)
- Provide weekly reports of completed projects, service delays and volume metrics along with other ad hoc updates of team progress as needed
- Review existing controls, policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvements based on current risk and policy framework
- Drive improvements relative to process and tool changes that will lead to higher efficiencies
- Ensure consistency across the team in terms of process and procedures
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Currently has CISA, CISSP and/or CISM in good standing.
- 3+ years of experience focused on governance, standards and/or compliance
- Deep understanding of information security specifically around security policy, frameworks (such as ISO-27001, COBIT, etc...), service audits (such as SSAE-16/AT 101) and other regulations
- Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with other departments and varying levels of management
- Solid project management skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, results driven environment
We’re fun, we’re smart, and we thrive on cutting edge. If that isn’t enough to entice you, ClearSlide also offers all of their employees:
-Fitness program reimbursements
-Employee referral bonuses
-Free food and snacks (lots of ‘em!)
"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day." - Unknown
Since opening our doors, we have made embracing our employees differences our largest priority. We welcome all cultures and orientations and thrive on the unique qualities every individual brings to the team. We view “out of box” as innovative; “quirky” is right up our alley. Our employees are empowered to be who they are because we believe there is no better self than your true one.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make sure every person who chooses ClearSlide becomes part of our family. It is important to us that we continue to create an inclusive environment that values everyone's different backgrounds and perspectives - it allows us to do our best work alongside the best people.
So come join us. Create with us. Change the world with us.
ClearSlide is the Sales Engagement Platform leader. We make it easy for sales and marketing teams to find the best content, effectively communicate it whether in-person, on the phone or through email, and get insights into exactly how customers engage. At the end of the day, we help sales and marketing teams make every interaction count and create truly amazing customer experiences. ClearSlide customers achieve higher seller productivity, increased sales management effectiveness, and stronger content ROI. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves over 2,000 companies with nearly 1 billion minutes of engagement from customers like Autodesk, Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, Novartis, The Economist, Paychex, Thomson Reuters, Verizon, and more.
Powered by the Vega Release, ClearSlide is the system of engagement for sales, marketing & services teams that makes every customer interaction more successful. For managers and leaders, ClearSlide provides engagement dashboards to improve deal visibility, coaching, and stronger forecasting. For content users and creators, ClearSlide makes it easy to organize and recommend content tailored by sales stage, with next-step interaction suggestions. For reps, ClearSlide intuitively delivers content, communications, and real-time analytics in a single, unified Sales Engagement Platform experience.