- Own the customer marketing strategy and execution, including segmentation and objectivesServe as primary point for managing customer communication and engagement, coordination of messages, and outreach frequency
- Become well-versed in customer data to identify behaviors that indicate possible lifecycle changesUse strong writing skills to develop customer messaging, create content and help develop sales tools
- Create and execute highly targeted campaigns and integrated programs for upsell, cross-sell, retention and advocacy
- Develop KPIs and reporting to understand impact of campaigns
- Manage customer advocacy and customer reference programs to drive long term relationships
- Assist with the management of customer advisory board and customer conferences
- Work with teams to educate customers on new product updates and releases
- Outline Salesforce requirements to capture customer behavioral data to drive trigger based campaigns
- 6-8 years professional experience in customer-facing and relationship marketing roles, with direct experience interacting with sales teams
- Proven track record of creating and executing highly successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent understanding of data and the ability analyze to drive impactful actions
- Outstanding listening skills, and keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications
- Exceptional writing skills, a sharp eye for detail, and proven project management capabilities
- Working knowledge of tools like Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement
- Self-motivated and results oriented – with ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environmentUnwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customers and technology
- BA/BS degree or higher required
ClearSlide is the Sales Engagement Platform leader. We make it easy for sales and marketing teams to find the best content, effectively communicate it whether in-person, on the phone or through email, and get insights into exactly how customers engage. At the end of the day, we help sales and marketing teams make every interaction count and create truly amazing customer experiences. ClearSlide customers achieve higher seller productivity, increased sales management effectiveness, and stronger content ROI. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves over 2,000 companies with nearly 1 billion minutes of engagement from customers like Autodesk, Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, Novartis, The Economist, Paychex, Thomson Reuters, Verizon, and more. Powered by the Vega Release, ClearSlide is the system of engagement for sales, marketing & services teams that makes every customer interaction more successful. For managers and leaders, ClearSlide provides engagement dashboards to improve deal visibility, coaching, and stronger forecasting. For content users and creators, ClearSlide makes it easy to organize and recommend content tailored by sales stage, with next-step interaction suggestions. For reps, ClearSlide intuitively delivers content, communications, and real-time analytics in a single, unified Sales Engagement Platform experience.
Want to learn more about ClearSlide? Visit ClearSlide's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.