Climb, New York
Finance your education today Applying does not affect your credit.
Who we are:
Climb Credit is the first point-of-sale education finance company focused on high-ROI education. We partner with educational institutions in order to fund loans that will increase students' access to higher education and improved earnings potential.
Said more simply: we aim to fund only education that is a good investment for students.
Overview of role:
Account Executives are experienced sales and business development professionals that create extraordinary relationships with career schools, universities and other education institutions. An Account Executive at Climb Credit will be the first and most important point of contact for schools that are interested in changing access to education. A Climb Account Executive is creative, energetic and excited by the prospect of helping schools discover solutions to a constantly changing education and economic environment.
- Execute sales from company provided list of target schools & industry conferences
- Respond to inbound inquiries from schools that are interested in working with Climb
- Use your growing network of relationships in the education market to create organic referrals
- Advise schools on the tuition financing options that best fit their students’ needs
- Assist schools in navigating through Climb’s internal school approval process
- Collaborate closely with Climb’s product & technology teams to provide market feedback about Climb’s products & solutions
What we are looking for:
- Experienced professional with 3-5 years of inside or outside sales experience or in customer facing roles
- Coachable individual who wants to learn and develop their skills to accelerate a career in sales
- Past successes in a team-oriented environment
- Energy and enthusiasm about building relationships with education institutions
- Experience with and ability to organize your day around a CRM-based sales pipeline
- History of exceeding predetermined sales targets and quotas
- Excellent phone and email skills
- Self-Accountability and emotional awareness
- Leaders by example of their own work ethic that can push others around them to achieve goals
- Experience with education or small business B2B sales or business development a plus
What we can offer:
- Training, coaching and hands-on experience with seasoned sales and credit professionals
- Access to a sales process structure and sales management to set you up for long-term success
- Experience with a creative, trusted, fast-paced company based in NYC
- Collaborative, dynamic, balanced, and fun team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including equity
- Opportunities to rise up through the organization and to grow with the company
- Flexible work hours, unlimited time off, happy hours, and a stocked kitchen with snacks.
- Base Salary $50,000 - $70,000 + Commissions and Bonuses
Our number one goal is to improve the lives of our students which means we make choices that create long-term value for students, especially when selecting our partner schools.
- We are smart about moving fast but also understand that there is no one-size-fits-all decision-making process.
- If a decision is reversible, we act swiftly.
- If a decision is irreversible, we act methodically, carefully, and with deliberation.
- We plan and build for the long term.
- Learning the right skills can change someone’s life. We embody this by always striving to improve.
- We’re not afraid to try new paths and solutions.
- We challenge the status quo and are not afraid to have our own points of view challenged.
Collaboration and Trust
- We trust each other - and ourselves - to get things done together. We earn that trust by being communicative, transparent, and collaborative.
- We respect people’s time and opinions.
- We celebrate our wins and own our mistakes so we can get better next time.
Ownership and Perseverance
- It’s never not our problem.
- We always try and do the hardest thing on our list first, because chances are it’s the most important.
- Some days will be great and some days won’t, we’ll figure it out together.
Honesty, Transparency, and Integrity
- We value transparency and open discussion - no bad questions, no topic off limits. We’re here to grow Climb, and sometimes the uncomfortable discussions are what help us grow.
- We share feedback honestly and openly.
- We act with integrity by doing the right thing, even if it's not easy.
People make the company
- We are our company, and our growth is the company’s growth.
- We strive to build the best conditions possible for all of us to work together effectively.
- We keep it fun. We’re solving a large, exciting challenge. Problems are solved when people are genuinely excited by the process of coming up with the solutions.
About Climb What we do Climb Credit finances education at over 60 campuses across the country. We identify schools that consistently improve their graduates' earning potential and justify the cost of their tuition. We then provide simple, fast, and affordable loans to their students to help them meet their career and financial goals. We know students are more than just their credit scores. By factoring in the power of a transformative education, Climb can offer more students better rates--and we strive to only finance education that positively impacts students' lives.
Want to learn more about Climb? Visit Climb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant - Multiple Location in the US
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Agile Tester m/f/d
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Testing
Narvar, Bengaluru, India
Senior Engineer - Frontend
Calm, San Francisco
Senior Real Time Bidding Engineer
TripleLift, New York