Business Analyst / ROI/ Modeling - Work Remote
Cloud Technology Partners, Live Anywhere
See jobs at Cloud Technology Partners
Help us solve the world’s most challenging cloud computing problems
and build a great company along the way.
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We’re not learning a new way of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Ready for a career move that will test your business acumen, technical knowledge, analysis, implementation, and communication skills? In this unique role you will be a part of the end-to-end delivery of enterprise client cloud projects, working directly within our team and interfacing with clients.
Projects you could potentially be working on? The work you will do varies depending on the client, as well as your capabilities and experience. Technical Business Analysts are an important contributor to our team, and handle a combination of:
- Financial modeling and large data analysis
- Managing project work streams and deliverables
- Articulating and training teams on high level technology concepts
- Collaborating with team to create deliverables ranging from deep technical documentation to executive level readouts
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- BS degree in a Business or Technology related field
- Demonstrated interest in technology
- Prior experience in any of the following - software implementations, software development, financial analysis, or technology professional services
- Ability to create technical documentation (including use cases, requirements, test plans, process maps)
- Previous experience creating TCO and ROI models a plus
- Aptitude for solving qualitative and quantitative problems – ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong research/analytical and problem solving skills and ability to gather, analyze and document information clearly and efficiently
- Able to comprehend basic to complex business issues, contribute to IT business projects or IT sponsored technology projects by translating business needs into understandable requirements
- Willingness to travel at least 50% to client locations in the US and internationally
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation (mix of fixed base and aggressive incentive plan) and equity
- Comprehensive benefit plan offerings to keep you healthy
- 401(k) plan so you can plan for the future
- Generous paid time off plans so you will have a healthy work life balance
- Fitness Club reimbursement to keep you moving
- Work remote opportunities to keep your commute nice and easy
- Career growth opportunities to keep your career moving in the right direction
- Trainings and certifications to keep you an expert in your field
About Cloud Technology Partners
Cloud Technology Partners Company Overview Cloud Technology Partners, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms. From strategy to operations, CTP accelerates end-to-end cloud adoption with the best services, software and intellectual property available on the market. Our cloud adoption program and digital innovation solutions help you achieve business results faster, no matter where you are in your cloud transformation.
Want to learn more about Cloud Technology Partners? Visit Cloud Technology Partners's website.
Jobs You May Like
Desktop Support Technician
DraftKings, Hoboken, NJ