Enterprise Sales Director - Financial Services
Cloud Technology Partners, Toronto, Canada
See jobs at Cloud Technology Partners
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We’re not learning a new way of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for CTP’s offerings in specific verticals that is updated regularly and serves as a roadmap to their success
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings
- Exceed annual and quarterly bookings and margin targets.
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and process of new deals, including negotiating on price and contract terms.
- Work with technical counterparts to developed compelling tailored proposals that meet their client’s need
- Provide weekly updates in salesforce.com; weekly pipeline review calls
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- 4-year college degree (technical degree preferred); MBA is a plus
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for IT Service offerings in specific verticals that is updated regularly and serves as a roadmap to success
- Experience in Financial Services - Required
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills are critical
- Ability to have a thoughtful executive conversation with C-level executives
- Has a passion for learning new technologies
- Works to deadlines in fast paced environments and thrives in flexible day to day work
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter who enjoys the hunt
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team
About Cloud Technology Partners
Cloud Technology Partners Company Overview Cloud Technology Partners, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms. From strategy to operations, CTP accelerates end-to-end cloud adoption with the best services, software and intellectual property available on the market. Our cloud adoption program and digital innovation solutions help you achieve business results faster, no matter where you are in your cloud transformation.
Want to learn more about Cloud Technology Partners? Visit Cloud Technology Partners's website.
Jobs You May Like
Advertising Account Supervisor
Naked Communications, New York, New York
Everlaw, Berkeley, CA
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, D.C.
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.
FX Business Developer - Lisbon office
Sales Development Representative (Dutch Speaking)
Datto, Amsterdam, NL, Reading, UK, Richmond, UK