Senior Program Manager - West Coast
Cloud Technology Partners, United States
See jobs at Cloud Technology Partners
Live Anywhere in the U.S. - West Coast
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We are looking for Program Managers who have a passion for excellence, thrive in leading cutting edge technology initiatives and want to truly add value in helping our clients transform their businesses. As a member of our Client Delivery and Operations team, Sr. Program Managers play a critical role in the design and delivery of some of the world’s most advanced cloud computing initiatives. This position provides a unique opportunity to actively participate in project teams helping our clients with migrating applications and data to cloud environments, developing cloud-native applications, and architecting and modernizing cloud infrastructures.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Facilitate successful project definition, planning, budgeting, scheduling, resourcing in leading high performance project teams
- Manage projects within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and project demands
- Form strong project team relationships by leading, coaching, and motivating team members, and identifying and resolving blockers or conflicts
- Coordinate the efforts of team members with client teams into a coordinated project effort
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manage project scope by ensuring any changes are documented and approved through a change control process
- Proactively identify project issues and risks and create successful action plans for resolving issues and mitigating risks
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to client, project teams, and other project stakeholders
- Proactively set and manage client and project team expectations
- Build strong relationships with client teams and develop a deep understanding of their business objectives
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and strengthen relationships
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- BS degree in a related technical field
- 10+ years of experience managing large, complex and transformative IT programs and projects such as software development, data center migrations or cloud computing strategies
- PMP certification and prior experience in professional services working with enterprise clients a plus
- Has in-depth experience with key practices, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Strong business acumen, with experience working in a variety of industries and IT areas. Must have demonstrated aptitude to understand a variety of technical domains and strategies regarding opportunities, challenges, risks and business impact
- Strong facilitation skills with demonstrated experience leading scoping and design sessions, managing geographically dispersed teams and identifying and resolving client and team risks and conflicts
- Highly organized with proven ability to handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Demonstrated experience in working in unstructured environments that required designing and implementing creative project management methodologies
- Excellent teamwork skills with a natural ability to motivate and work well with others
- Agile approach in personal work style, with ability to be flexible and adept in dealing with and resolving ambiguity
- Track record of building successful relationships, internally and externally
- Detailed oriented with a flair for problem solving
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills including creating usable documentation and tools
- Ability to travel and work at client locations
- Sense of humor
About Cloud Technology Partners
Cloud Technology Partners Company Overview Cloud Technology Partners, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms. From strategy to operations, CTP accelerates end-to-end cloud adoption with the best services, software and intellectual property available on the market. Our cloud adoption program and digital innovation solutions help you achieve business results faster, no matter where you are in your cloud transformation.
Want to learn more about Cloud Technology Partners? Visit Cloud Technology Partners's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Architect, Enterprise Domain
Box, Redwood City, CA
Elasticsearch - Java Engineer - Security
Lead Business Analyst (f/m)
Kenya - Backend Engineer
Développeur Backend PHP/JS (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Tourcoing