Manager, Regional Alliances
Cloud Technology Partners, Chicago, Illinois
See jobs at Cloud Technology Partners
Manager, Regional Alliances
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) is seeking an experienced candidate to drive regional alliance partner engagement and business development activity. Your primary responsibility will be to implement and execute on regional partner strategy with a goal of driving sales, marketing and awareness in support of CTP’s growth. You will collaborate closely with regional sales directors to strengthen and drive local relationships with CTP’s cloud infrastructure partners (AWS, Microsoft, Google), the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) field teams, and a broadening ecosystem of technology and solutions providers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Educate partners on CTP value proposition and differentiation.
- Engage platform and ecosystem partners to develop pipeline and drive revenue for the region.
- Execute joint marketing activities with partners.
- Identify and recruit local partners as needed.
- Be the “face of CTP” to partner sales and delivery teams within the region.
- Educate sales and alliance personnel within HPE on the value of CTP and its offerings.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have a track record of channel and business development, building strong alliances and possess a fundamental understanding of the cloud computing landscape. We look for individuals who are aggressive and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple complex partner relationships and the associated sales and marketing responsibilities. Other requirements include:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) providers strongly preferred.
- BS degree with 5+ years of business development or sales experience managing channel partners dealing with complex technology services with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of IT solutions. Technology sales and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Understanding of and experience in building channel and reseller programs
- Experience facilitating onboarding and enablement activities for channel partners
- Ability to develop productive relationships with partners, colleagues, and management to meet targeted objectives
- Stand out communications skills and high energy level.
- Proven ability to thrive and succeed in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous/pressure situations. Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.
- Ability to lead teams and projects through influence rather than direction.
- Sense of humor a requirement!
We offer competitive compensation (mix of fixed base and aggressive incentive) and a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off program.
About Cloud Technology Partners
Cloud Technology Partners Company Overview Cloud Technology Partners, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms. From strategy to operations, CTP accelerates end-to-end cloud adoption with the best services, software and intellectual property available on the market. Our cloud adoption program and digital innovation solutions help you achieve business results faster, no matter where you are in your cloud transformation.