About the Department
Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to help us build an Enterprise Field Sales team to cover large accounts in the New York area. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at all levels with technical and non-technical buyers. Verticals of particular interest include Financial Services and Media.
As an Account Executive, you'll be responsible for developing and executing against a comprehensive account/territory plan as well as driving sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets. The person in this role will also assist in creating and articulating compelling value propositions for Cloudflare services.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6+ years of direct B2B experience selling security or networking products/solutions (cyber security, IaaS, PaaS, etc). 3+ years selling to large enterprise accounts
- Experience managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Experience selling into Financial Services and/or Media companies, preferably in NY market
- Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.
Jobs You May Like
Team Lead, Fulfillment
Thrive Market, Reno, NV