At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month, which is nearly 10 percent of all Internet requests worldwide. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. We are working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role:
Cloudflare is expanding its Sales Systems team and searching for a dynamic, forward thinking Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team. The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for building world-class applications to automate and improve productivity of the business processes for across core functions (Sales, Partner, Marketing, Support, Legal, and Finance) for a rapidly growing organization.
The Candidate will be responsible for partnering with other Developers, Business Stakeholders and Salesforce Administrators. A team player with a collaborative mindset is essential!
What you'll do
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, document current and future state business processes, and understand business strategy to recommend technology solutions that meet a business unit’s overall vision.
- Understand the impact of requirements to business processes and technical landscape.
- Configure and customize systems to meet requirements. Maintain and enhance workflows, functions and configurations within Salesforce.
- Work with development, QA, and production support teams to communicate, verify, test, and deploy the desired functionality changes.
- Troubleshoot issues and implement solutions in Salesforce and associated systems that support business and internal processes.
- Encourage adoption of new functionality by deploying training and documentation. Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features, enhancements, and changes.
- Document processes, field maps, procedures, and workflows.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 4-5 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions, ideally using in an enterprise environment
- Experience with sales and sales operations business processes: territory planning, sales productivity, quote-to-cash, license provisioning ● Experience with CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM201)
- Experience with integrations such as: CPQ, Apttus CLM, DocuSign, Boomi, Twilio, GSuite, ZenDesk, Marketo, NetSuite, Tableau or other cloud business applications
- Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions and work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative - Enterprise SaaS and Mobile Solutions
Command Alkon, Birmingham, AL
Account Manager, Site Sales
Volta Industries, Los Angeles, CA
Agency Lead, France
Pinterest, Paris, Fr
Senior Account Manager
App Annie, San Francisco
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager of Sales Training
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA