About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About The Role
We are looking for amazing people to join our rapidly growing Asia Pacific sales team.
Based in Tokyo, and reporting to the Head of Sales, APAC you will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, enabling, and managing existing and new sales partners (Value Added Resellers, Systems Integrators, Managed Service Providers etc) in Japan .
You will work alongside our Account Executive team, Team Leads, Marketing, Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Sales Operations and other relevant cross functional teams to ensure that Cloudflare partners are properly enabled and managed and to ensure they are excited to sell our products/services.
You will be expected to travel as required. The ideal candidate will have an existing solid network of potential partner contacts in Japan market – we are talking about the decision makers and people within partner organisations that can make things happen.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement with junior through senior levels within Cloudflare’s target and existing partners.
Key Accountability: Achieve and exceed sales goals with channel partners in assigned territory - Japan.
- Partner Recruitment: Identify, recruit, enable and manage partners within Japan markets
- Business Planning: Develop and implement quarterly and yearly business plans with partners
- Marketing: Drive co-marketing opportunities with partners
- Relationship Development: Develop strong relationships with partner sales team(s) as well as Key Decision Makers and Influencers
- Partner Training/Enablement: Work with relevant Cloudflare functions to provide
- New partner training
- Ongoing/training & support
- Manage SPIFF’s & other incentives
- Manage partner deal registration process including partner forecasting
- Ensure partner/customer satisfaction
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3+ years in a similar role working with partners in Japan
- In-depth network of decision makers/key influencers within Cloudflare target partner ecosystem in Japan
- Experience selling network security or CDN
- Experience selling to enterprise accounts
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
- Fluency in Japanese.
Term of employment - Indefinite
Probation period - 6 months
Place of employment - 3-1-6 Motoazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 106-0046
Working hours - 9am to 6pm
Rest period - Noon to 1pm
Holidays - Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
Overtime - Overtime work may be required
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
File hosting service