At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion page views each month across 7 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 15,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
About the Department
Marketing builds awareness by sharing stories about how using Cloudflare can make a positive impact for customers and prospects. This spans stories across all channels of customer communication: our website, blog, emails, social media, events, ads, etc. We respect the inbox (no spammers!) We tell technical stories. And we see and shape the beauty of a networking story.
Cloudflare is building a world class product marketing team, and is adding a product marketing manager that can tell the story of why application performance matters. Based on a deep understanding of our customers and the market, you will define product messaging, create and execute on go-to-market plans for Cloudflare's self-serve and enterprise market segment, and drive growth through product launches and campaigns.
- Conduct regular customer interviews to assist with building product messaging
- Engage customers to participate in our reference program and author customer case studies
- Conduct market research to validate product launch messaging and positioning
- Identify the key buying personas and market segments that should be targeted for new products
- Competitive research to support a product launch
- Identify and create content that is required throughout the buyer’s journey
- Partner with demand generation to create campaigns that support the goals and targets for each product
- Create the internal and external facing sales kit to reach mid market and enterprise customers
- Enable existing and new field resources on how to effectively position and sell Cloudflare services
- Support analyst relations efforts to establish Cloudflare as a leader in its markets
- Minimum of three years of B2B product marketing experience
- Familiarity with enterprise grade infrastructure, networking or cloud-based technologies
- Proficiency in writing content, white papers, case studies and eBooks
- Excellent storytelling skills, to win credibility and mindshare from internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building and nurturing relationships across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Strategic thinking towards identifying and solving difficult problems
- Work in a fast paced environment to support high velocity product and feature launches
- Work autonomously, and ability to partner with key stakeholders for success
- Open mindedness and objectivity, be receptive to new learnings and ways of thinking
- Good time management and planning skills
- Metrics focused to gauge the success and effectiveness of your work
About us Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds. We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Jobs You May Like
Khan Lab School STEM Intern 2018
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Senior Industrial Designer
Casper, San Francisco
Rapid7, Toronto, ON, Canada
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
EE ADAS & Self-Driving Simulation Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA