At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion page views each month across 5 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 15,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
About the Department
Marketing builds awareness by sharing stories about how using Cloudflare can make a positive impact for customers and prospects. This spans stories across all channels of customer communication: our website, blog, emails, social media, events, ads, etc. We respect the inbox (no spammers!) We tell technical stories. And we see and shape the beauty of a networking story.
CloudFlare is looking for an experienced Product Marketing leader to grow a world class product marketing team focused on network performance. Based on a deep understanding of our customers, you will create customer pain point oriented messages, define and execute go-to-market plans for Cloudflare's self-serve and enterprise market segment, and drive growth through launches and campaigns.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, customer interviews / surveys and segmentation analysis
- Create and execute on Go-to-market strategies to drive Cloudflare's revenue goals
- Develop customer pain point based messages, that differentiate Cloudflare against competitors
- Create the content to support lead generation campaigns and establish Cloudflare and Cloudflare's customers as thought leaders
- Identify promising solutions based on existing products and drive direct sales campaigns
- Create the internal and external facing sales kit to reach mid market and enterprise customers with a consistent and resonating message
- Enable existing and new field resources on how to effectively position and sell Cloudflare services
- Support analyst relations efforts to establish Cloudflare as a leader in its markets
- Successfully launch new services to customers, partners and the Cloudflare field
- Hire, coach and lead a small team of successful product marketing managers
- 10 years of product marketing / management experience
- Deep technical networking expertise, possibly acquired by working with Content Delivery
- Networks or services that accelerate content delivery
- Proven success in product marketing to mid market or enterprise customers through a direct
- sales force
- Proven success in developing pain point oriented messaging
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- BS/BA (preferably in Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent practical experience. MBA,
- MS/MA in Marketing, or equivalent practical experience strongly preferred
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work.
Additionally, in 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.
About us Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds. We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Management Director - Data Science
Hortonworks, Santa Clara, California
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY
Product Marketing Manager, Pricing and Business Strategy
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Offensive Security
Rapid7, Austin, TX
Product Manager - Restaurant Experience
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer
Pocket, San Francisco, CA