At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, and Customer Success - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
India is an important region for Cloudflare. We are looking for a Head of India Sales to help us invest and grow. The Head of India Sales will be responsible for driving Cloudflare's revenue in the region.
What you'll do
- Drive sales growth through successful leadership, organizational planning, customer service, and outstanding execution of all regional go-to-market programs (sales, customer success, solutions engineering, business development, support and field marketing).
- Grow and build the India team and drive the local hiring needs for India by working with global functional leadership and recruiting resources
- Ensure we have proper leadership development and succession planning in place across all teams.
- Design, build and execute strategies for India in collaboration with regional and global functional leaders
- Interject as the single point of contact for all Indian operational concerns, ensuring proper and timely escalation and resolution.
- Ensure that corporate policy and regulatory initiatives are consistently applied and followed by India team members
- Outstanding leadership - inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead teams, develop talent and effect change. Willing and able to be a “doer” and “influencer”
- Drive business cadence for forecast calls, functional review meetings, deal review, customer account reviews, weekly team meetings and periodic company-wide kick offs
- Represent Cloudflare as appropriate at external conferences, media and PR events.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 10+ years of relevant Sales Management experience, preferably in SaaS/Cloud and software platforms or similar industry.
- Deep experience and relationships with SaaS/Cloud community in India, able to establish, build and grow strong relationships.
- Sales growth oriented leader who drives rapid change and growth.
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship-building and interpersonal skills – with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Cloudflare.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; a highly effective influencer.
- Curious, empathetic, fast learner who thrives in a high growth, continuous change environment.
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
BGB Group, New York, NY