Technical Program Manager - Mandarin Speaking (技术产品经理）
Cloudflare, Beijing, China
Help us build a better Internet
About the Role
We are looking for a Mandarin-speaking Technical Program Manager to focus on our international expansion into China. This role will involve close collaboration with the technical team of our China-based partner, as well as cross-functional collaboration across Cloudflare’s product, engineering, technical operations, and special project teams. This role offers an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to a high growth company in one of the world’s fastest-growing economies.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will build close relationships with key stakeholders both internally and with our partners. You'll understand project priorities and ensure that all technical deliverables are met on a consistent basis. You will also manage the project roadmap and priorities, make tough tactical decisions and build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap. You will need to triage bugs and issues that arise with efficacy and expediency and maintain alignment between all teams and stakeholders. A collaborative “can-do” attitude is essential to the job.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- You are intimately familiar with how the Internet works, have experience building Internet-facing applications at scale
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to drive successful outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work multidisciplinary. Other stakeholders such as engineering, Systems Reliability Engineer and senior leaders love working with you, as much as you do with them
- Domain expertise in several of API integration, CDN, web security, DevOps and cloud services
- Demonstrated success in representing the voice of the partner. You must be able to channel many points of view negotiating, cultivating and growing partnerships.
- Self-directed and self-motivated; excellent communicator and collaborator
- Equally Fluent in Mandarin and English (including technical conversation)
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical abilities. You are intimately familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy applications. You've preferably been working full time on a software delivery team.
- Working knowledge of how the internet works at layers 3 through 7.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
The social news and entertainment company.