About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for a senior analyst to join the Customer Growth marketing team. Our key KPI focus as a team is Dollar-Based Net Retention (“DBNR”). Your role is to help measure, drive insights, and support programs that increase DBNR, which cross financial, marketing, and operational realms. To accomplish these objectives, you will work and communicate with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders, including the growth team, BI, product, marketing + sales ops, and executive teams.
The Customer Growth team is a key area of investment for Cloudflare as we aggressively pursue growth in Dollar-Based Net Retention. This is a great opportunity to play a big role shaping this business going forward.
- Designing and implementing metrics / dashboards to measure effectiveness of our marketing programs (ROI of campaigns / channels) against key company KPIs and strategize opportunities for growth
- Ownership over attribution modeling and reporting expansion marketing efforts
- Analyzing day-to-day financial performance and digging into results to find insightful trends or anomalies
- Supporting operations (e.g. segmentation, targeting) and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Collaborate closely with data/BI, product, engineering and other marketing stakeholders to define data requirements
- Communicating results to various stakeholders (partners, collaborators, and executives)
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus. Minimum 5+ years professional experience in an analytics role, including Marketing or Product analytics
- Fluency with analytics across multiple channels including marketing campaigns (email, PPC, events, etc.), web, and product
- Excel and SQL a must; Tableau, A|B testing, and Google Analytics experience preferred
- Strong analysis skills – You love to tell stories with numbers and use data to inform strategy
- Experience juggling multiple projects – You can easily manage multiple projects at once and are able to work in a fast-paced, autonomous role
- Excellent communication skills – Whether it is data visualization or presenting results, you can easily share the key takeaways with executives, peers or customers.
- You can transition seamlessly between strategic level planning and detail-oriented execution
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies