About the Department
Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
Based in Paris, you will drive new business by identifying and qualifying target accounts for Cloudflare’s Enterprise service plan in France and across French-speaking markets. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to help us build the Sales and Customer Development function at Cloudflare. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement with junior through senior levels within network operations, development and technical infrastructure teams.
Additional responsibilities will include
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Drive sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets
- Qualify enterprise sales opportunities in France and across French speaking markets
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for Cloudflare services
- Manage contract negotiations
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- < 25% travel
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Fluent in both English and French
- 5+ years of direct B2B selling experience ideally in a SaaS environment
- Track record of successful selling Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services
- Direct experience selling network security and/or CDN solutions and services preferred
- Prior experience being part of an early sales team helping drive traction in France/French-speaking markets for a US-based SaaS company highly preferred
- Consultative selling skills
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
The best bed for better sleep