Senior Product Manager, Marketing Data Platform
Cloudflare, San Francisco or Austin
Help us build a better Internet
About the Team
The Marketing Technology & Platform team at Cloudflare sits at the intersection of web engineering, user experience design, and digital go-to-market. The Senior Product Manager, Marketing Data Platform will be responsible for driving the implementation of technology solutions to enhance and automate personalized conversations with our customers at scale, through our email, web and other channels by leveraging our vast first-party data.
You’ll collaborate across the sales, marketing, growth, product, product engineering and BI data engineering teams to get a deep understanding of our user profile, product entitlements and usage data structure, as well as marketing tech stacks, then drive the technical solution design and implementation of always-on triggered campaigns.
- Lead the requirements gathering of automated marketing campaign use cases.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers throughout the company to define and streamline data transformation processes for the data elements needed for downstream marketing automation and web platform consumption.
- Oversee the end-to-end project management from ideation to delivery and QA of these automation campaigns.
- Own the long-term vision and product roadmap of the platform, including buy and integrate vs. build and expand decision.
- Help drive overall improvement of customer experience and pipeline / revenue through other cross-functional projects
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 7+ years experience in developing and launching software products (Cloud, SaaS, or internal tools) as a product manager, preferably in the domain of analytics and personalization.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams to define and drive technical product requirements and roadmap.
- Technically savvy and direct experience in one or more of the following: Cloud infrastructure (ideally GCP), APIs, communications, data product, security and privacy.
- Demonstrated capacity to learn as well as ability to operate independently, to effectively influence multiple stakeholders to achieve goals without direct authority.
- BA/BS degree; master degree in a technical field preferred.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.