About the role
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Business Partner to work with leaders within our APAC Sales Organization to help scale our Enterprise business. You’ll identify, design, and execute on strategies to improve performance and efficiency for the APAC Sales organization. You will act as a thought partner with our Sales Leadership across the organization.
- Working closely with our sales leadership, you will be a key stakeholder in meeting quarterly revenue and pipeline goals; you will be tasked with identifying ways to enhance the pipeline, support large deal closure and partner with the leaders to help drive success
- Design GTM strategy team with Sales leadership to optimize customer segmentation, account targeting, and Channel development
- Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: Instill pipeline hygiene, collaborate with sales leadership and marketing to build pipeline coverage and manage forecast reporting
- Provide input to sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales compensation plans
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business needs
- Manage all reporting and analytics activities for the region including creating and managing Salesforce dashboards and reports
- Monitor data and performance of sales and marketing activities
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of Sales/Business Operations or Management consulting experience
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to function independently and in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and adjust priorities to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Enterprise software sales and operations a plus
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.