Inbound Business Development Representative based in Munich
Expected Start Date: January 2021
Are you looking for a new challenge or an opportunity to kick start your career in B2B Sales?
After your virtual on-boarding and training you will be responsible to work hand in hand with our Sales and Marketing teams, qualifying leads and creating excellent customer experiences. You will learn customer-centric sales skills, become an expert in Cloudflare's product and take the opportunity to progress your Sales career after 18 to 24 month into other roles across the organisation, such as mid-market sales, customer success, solutions engineering, and sales operations.
Day in the Life of a Business Development Representative at Cloudflare:
- Own and operate your individual sales pipeline
- Focus primarily on inbound sales, while handling marketing-generated leads
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders (account executives, marketing, sales operations, fellow BDRs)
- Help lead BDR team-wide campaigns (we’re a collaborative group)
- Identify target accounts with strategic timing and strong use cases
- Write emails and letters you’d love to open; make calls you’d love to receive; handle chat in a speedy but friendly manner; ask compelling questions
- Meet target quota related to the number of qualified opportunities, the value of sales pipeline, and revenue
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using SFDC
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
Examples of required/desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Must be native German speaker and fluent in English
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms and the internet security market
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Empathy and curiosity
- Bachelor's degree
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.