About the Role:
Cloudflare's Partner Operations & Strategy is a growing team, responsible for expediting the rapid development and growth of a best in class partner network for Cloudflare. In this role you will be working closely with Cloudflare's channel leaders in defining, improving and scaling best-in-class practices to enable Cloudflare and our partners better serve our target market.The ideal candidate will demonstrate very strong problem-solving skills, the ability to wear multiple hats and deliver on a variety of partner strategic and operational projects.
- Support and enhance Cloudflare’ partner relationship management (PRM) system to deliver a best in class partner experience
- Work with cross functional teams such as marketing and enablement to create and deploy new assets in the PRM to drive increased partner engagement
- Develop workflows and automation to enhance the partner journey within Cloudflare’ PRM
- Work with the PRM vendor to localize changes to Cloudflare’s partner portal into currently supported languages; with with PRM vendor to localize the partner portal into additional languages based on global partner needs
- Address ad-hoc system queries related to Partner Onboarding, Deal Registration, Partner Enablement, Training and Certification for providing a seamless partner experience
- Coordinate with PRM vendor on bug fixes and enhancements
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests on partner engagement with Cloudflare’s partner portal
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years post-collegiate work experience in B2B SAAS sales operations, management consulting, investment banking or relevant highly analytical roles
- Self-starter with very strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Impartner PRM and Showpad is a strong plus
- Advanced Salesforce.com and channel/partner operations and reporting experience for high-growth SAAS companies is a strong plus
- Experience working for a resale, distribution or service provider partners is a plus
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one