About the Role:
Cloudflare's Partner Operations & Strategy is a growing team, responsible for expediting the rapid development and growth of a best in class partner network for Cloudflare. In this role you will be working closely with Cloudflare's channel leaders in defining, improving and scaling best-in-class practices to enable Cloudflare and our partners better serve our target market.The ideal candidate will demonstrate very strong problem-solving skills, the ability to wear multiple hats and deliver on a variety of partner strategic and operational projects.
- Support and enhance Cloudflare’ partner relationship management (PRM) system to deliver a best in class partner experience
- Work with cross functional teams such as marketing and enablement to create and deploy new assets in the PRM to drive increased partner engagement
- Develop workflows and automation to enhance the partner journey within Cloudflare’ PRM
- Work with the PRM vendor to localize changes to Cloudflare’s partner portal into currently supported languages; with with PRM vendor to localize the partner portal into additional languages based on global partner needs
- Address ad-hoc system queries related to Partner Onboarding, Deal Registration, Partner Enablement, Training and Certification for providing a seamless partner experience
- Coordinate with PRM vendor on bug fixes and enhancements
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests on partner engagement with Cloudflare’s partner portal
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years post-collegiate work experience in B2B SAAS sales operations, management consulting, investment banking or relevant highly analytical roles
- Self-starter with very strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Impartner PRM and Showpad is a strong plus
- Advanced Salesforce.com and channel/partner operations and reporting experience for high-growth SAAS companies is a strong plus
- Experience working for a resale, distribution or service provider partners is a plus
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one