What you'll do
As the leader of the SOX PMO, you will oversee all aspects of Cloudflare’s SOX program. This includes scoping & process risk assessment, controls rationalization & optimization, execution of test of design and test of operating effectiveness, and coordination of remediation & retesting. Additionally, you will liaise with Internal Audit (IA) on controls testing relied on by the External Auditor and work closely with External Auditors to manage testing activities.
- Create and maintain the overarching SOX plan
- Lead/contribute to the overall SOX risk assessment & scoping
- Facilitate the controls rationalization & optimization with control owners & update controls language and flowcharts as needed
- Work with the control owners & IA on planning and execution of test of design and test of operating effectiveness
- Work with External Auditors to manage their testing cycles and expectations
- Audit request coordination and monitoring with External Auditors and IA
- Drive remediation activities with control owners and manage retesting of remediated controls
- Facilitate/manage the deficiency evaluation process
- Lead the SOX 10Q and 10K sub-certifications process
- Provide effective and timely reporting to management on SOX status, roadblocks and create/drive plans to remove roadblocks
- Own and manage IPEs (Information Provided by Client) testing and review of SOC (Service Organization Controls) reports for SaaS applications
- Update and maintain SOX control framework in our AuditBoard SOXHUB system, as well as documentation of SOX work
- Train business owners on SOX requirements
- Drive professional development, including benchmarking, training & certification
- Will report to the VP of Finance (solid line) and Director of SOX & IA (dotted line)
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Around 6 to 8 years of SOX, Finance Compliance or Internal Audit experience
- Advanced knowledge and a proven track record in applying internal auditing/internal controls and accounting principles and practices, specifically as it relates to SOX risk assessment, process documentation and flowcharting, control design assessment, test plan design, testing of operational effectiveness and documenting of deficiencies
- Exposure to all sub-functions of the SOX program and a deep understanding of SOX internal controls framework and certifications process
- Strong understanding of the ITGC framework and how it fits in to the SOX environment
- Demonstrated experience in effective management reporting, presented to Executive Management and/or the Audit Committee
- Ability to effectively communicate with and manage expectations of the External Auditors
- Managed the sub-certifications process
- Exposure to AuditBoard SOXHUB or other SOX/GRC documentation tool
- CIA, CA or CPA certification would be a bonus
- Effective communicator and relationship builder
- Working knowledge of SOX best practices and emerging trends
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
22.214.171.124: We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Jobs You May Like
Enjoy, Atlanta, GA