The EMEA SI Lead is responsible for developing and executing on joint go‐to‐market strategies with business partners across multiple industries. As the SI lead you will facilitate the development of joint solutions and business plans to meet or exceed business goals, drive customer success and renewal. You will be the GTM Owner and lead between the Cloudflare Sales org, Cloudflare Global Strategic Alliances (SI/SO) organization and the Partner community in the EMEA theatre. This is a senior multi-dimensional, multi-stakeholder, multi-national sales & business value focused role.
Success in the role will require someone who thinks creatively and critically and has a bias for action. As EMEA SI lead you will play a critical role in the success of the Channel team via the continuous evolvement of Cloudflare’s (CF) global Channel Sales Strategy. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills as well as proven project management and coordination skills.
- Responsible for defining, managing and executing the partner strategy with SI’s (CAP, Atos, Accenture,Wipro …) in EMEA and its main regions.
- Responsible for driving partnerships, partner leverage, partner sales and nurturing relationships with SI’s. You will collaborate closely with the EMEA Channel Org, the global SI’s team and EMEA Sales organisation.
- Design and execute a GTM model that includes specific GTM business plans, managing cross‐functional teams from both the GSI's and CF.
- Operationalise the SI’s sales function with appropriate joint business planning for each SI partner including metrics and measurement, enablement programs, marketing, communications and other key elements of managing the growing SI business across EMEA
- Work closely with the regional sales organisations to significantly leverage strategic SI’s as part of the overall CF sales strategy
- Ensure SI meets and maintains all contractual and partnership obligations with CF and ensure contract renewals are affected timelessly through relevant regional SI teams
- Work with managed SI partners to incorporate CF technology into their service offerings and follow through to be sure that effective go to market actions take place to promote the combined solutions.
- Build interlock between Partner community and CF sales org & BU organisations in-order to build large deal pipeline and accelerate the digital transformation of our joint and new customers.
- Own the operational side of the GTM including forecast, pipeline, Partner Sat, Events, Business Development, Partner training and enablement programs.
- Identify and develop account targets, define the value proposition, and engage and train the sales teams on the GSI's GTM solutions.
- Build a world class partner eco-system in the EMEA region that contributes to CF growth and increased average deal size. Sell to, Sell with, Sell Through Motions.
- You will assess EMEA Market coverage needs and identify key SI’s players and partners while building an effective partner strategy, in conjunction with Corporate Strategy, to support the overall Channel EMEA go-to-market model and revenue.
- Execute Strong ability to network, hunt for and manage leadership relationships
- Actionable Planning, which will include the development of joint solutions, sales training/education, and pipeline generation
- Initiate joint account planning and strategy sessions liaising with regional sales leads and GSI divisional leaders.
- Initiate and conduct sales readiness training events and pre-sales programs with GSI
- Work with marketing and GSI's to deliver cloud and industry aligned marketing events
Critical Skills/Requirement :
- 8+ years’ experience in Alliances, SI/SO alliance management in multi-national settings.
- Track record of leading and building partnerships ( especially across IBM, Accenture, CAP …etc.) and associated revenue in high growth organisations
- Proven ability to recognise, analyse, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Ability to create credible business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities. Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and GSI senior level executive across various functions; sales, consulting legal, finance, support, and marketing experts
- Ability to build and manage C‐level business relationships
- Deal maker. Ability to work across CF departments and partner matrix to close revenue generating partnership agreements
- Strong leadership and communication skills a must, Fluent English & preferably a second European language.
- strong leadership capabilities including attracting and recruiting a team, setting and delivering against team objectives, coaching for success, and managing joint‐selling and success initiatives.
- Collaboration with multiple cross‐functional senior stakeholders, including sales, marketing, service, industries and operations. Interaction with executive and c‐level management to ensure GTM objectives are met with our GSIs.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities including experience with contract negotiation.
- Team player. Strong drive. Self-starter ability to work independently. High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Cultural awareness / global workforce experience
- Role will require EMEA travel, 30-50%
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies