About the role
As the Cybersecurity & IT Audit Manager, you will support the Director of Cybersecurity & IT Audit in executing all aspects of Cloudflare’s IT and Cyber audits. You will also support the execution of IT General Controls testing for SOX. This includes supporting and contributing to scoping & process risk assessment, controls rationalization & optimization, execution of test of design and test of operating effectiveness, and coordination of remediation & retesting. Additionally, you will liaise with and work closely with the SOX PMO and external auditors to manage testing activities for SOX.
What you'll do
- Manage and execute the IT internal audit plan - operational audit planning, risk assessment, fieldwork, issues validation and reporting, working under the supervision of the Director of Cybersecurity & IT Audit
- Execute audits in accordance with department and professional standards, and complete assignments timely in an efficient manner
- Prepare audit work papers and reports with minimal intervention
- Contribute to the overall SOX risk assessment & scoping and controls rationalization & optimization process
- Work closely with control owners on planning and execution of the ITGC test of design and test of operating effectiveness
- Work with the SOX PMO and external auditors to manage their testing cycles and expectations
- Make improvement recommendations of the control environment through audits and/or project participation
- Audit request coordination and monitoring with external auditors and IA
- Contribute to the ITGC deficiency evaluation process
- Provide effective and timely reporting to IA leadership on SOX ITGC testing status, roadblocks and create/drive plans to remove roadblocks
- Serve as a business partner to key stakeholders to advise on process, internal control, risk, and compliance activities
- Document all ITGC & IA test work in the SOXHUB/Ops Audit tool by AuditBoard
- Drive personal professional development, including benchmarking, training & certification
- Will report to the Director of Cybersecurity & IT Audit
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 5-7 years of experience in IT Internal Audit (or Security Compliance) and ITGC for SOX
- Considerable knowledge and a proven track record in applying internal controls and accounting principles and practices, specifically as it relates to SOX risk assessment, process documentation and flowcharting, control design assessment, test plan design, testing of operational effectiveness and documenting of deficiencies
- Strong understanding of the ITGC framework (understand CoBIT and COSO)
- Good knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, specifically audit methodologies, risk assessment, sampling techniques, audit documentation and report writing
- Demonstrated experience in effective management reporting
- Effective communicator, ability to build relations & manage expectations
- CISA (preferred). CIA/CPA bonus (not mandatory)
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Jobs You May Like
Enjoy, Burlingame, CA