Sales Operations Analyst, Customer Growth
Cloudflare, San Francisco or Austin
Help us build a better Internet
About the department
Sales Operations, Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers and Customer Success - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
Cloudflare is looking for someone analytical and curious to join our Customer Growth Operations team. One of Cloudflare’s primary focus areas is to grow revenue by providing more value to our existing customers.
In order to do this, you will partner with the Americas, EMEA, and APAC expansion sales organizations to help scale our Enterprise business. You’ll identify, design, and execute on strategies to improve performance and efficiency for the Americas Sales organization. You will be the driving force to make things happen. The ideal candidate is process driven, enjoys bringing people together to form an amazing team, and driving them towards successful delivery.
- Work with Product and Business Intelligence teams to generate and automate insights that drive expansion revenue.
- Work with Expansion Marketing to run expansion campaigns and programs at scale, including managing campaign attribution, measurement, and effectiveness.
- Help build a strategic account plan review process.
- Generate analytical and reporting needs for customer expansion
- Work with expansion sales leadership to optimize customer segmentation, account targeting, and channel development.
- Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: Instill pipeline hygiene, collaborate with sales leadership and marketing to build pipeline coverage and manage forecast reporting.
Provide input to Expansion Sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales compensation plans
Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business needs.
- Manage all Expansion Sales reporting and analytics activities for the region including creating and managing Salesforce dashboards and reports.
- Monitor data and performance of Expansion Sales and marketing activities.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Sales/Business Operations or Management consulting experience.
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and adjust priorities to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Enterprise software sales and operations a plus.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Jobs You May Like
Bilingual Digital Marketing Account Manager
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States