About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead marketing efforts for France. The France Marketing Manager creates, delivers and executes impactful marketing programs to drive awareness and develops qualified pipeline for Cloudflare’s France sales team — specifically targeting Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts. This position works closely with the EMEA Head of Marketing and wider team to develop and execute campaigns and programs designed to generate leads that contribute sales pipeline, revenue and brand awareness..
The right candidate will have a builder mindset, a strong knowledge of B2B demand generation best practices, be digitally savvy, have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to drive program execution while managing the expectations of various stakeholders.
- As the France Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for building the marketing strategy for France
- Demand generation – Work closely with other EMEA Marketing Managers, wider Marketing Team, EMEA Business Development Team and EMEA Sales Team to develop demand and lead generation programs for the France
- Development and execution of the France marketing plan, working closely with the wider marketing team, sales team and cross-functional leadership to include multiple demand generation channels, to meet quarterly targets
- Design and execute on regional marketing activities to excite and enable sales teams and ensure growth in the region. Activities to include but not limited to; events, direct mailers, webinars, call-out campaigns, digital, email campaigns, content development, brand awareness
- Events - Work closely with the EMEA Events team to identify appropriate events across target markets, ensure success of events from messaging, branding, promotions, and follow-up.
- Optimise, research and assess new ways to drive new leads, leveraging various media, targeted lists, and other opportunities
- Providing regular reporting cadence on all marketing activities to track performance, contribution to pipeline and ROI, and adjust where necessary
- Execute on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns targeting specific personas to increase awareness of Cloudflare and generate demand, thereby contributing to pipeline and revenue for the region.
- Manage development of localised demand generation assets with content and product marketing
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- 5+ years of direct functional experience developing and executing B2B marketing programs in technology industry
- Knowledge and experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo) and Salesforce
- Proven success in campaign execution, including development and delivery of innovative campaigns and programs that drive demand and increase market presence
- Data-driven marketer who has the passion to learn best practices from the industry and implement in campaign strategies
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadline
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency while maintaining program execution excellence
- Candidate must be comfortable working on a number of programs at any given time, and ownership of projects from concept to execution to reporting on results
- Skills in effective outreach messaging and content creation
- Hands-on experience rewriting translated titles/descriptions (webinars, events) to make them compelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English, and stellar presentation skills
- Preferred but not required: Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of the French market and marketing ecosystem
- Motivated, positive and above all a team player
- Extreme curiosity
- Builder mindset
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Impact everything around you.
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager
Heal, Los Angeles, CA