About the Department
Account Executives, Strategic Alliance Managers,, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The Alliances team at Cloudflare works with our strategic partners to help customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the role
Cloudflare is seeking an EMEA Telco Lead - Strategic Partnerships Manager to help drive Cloudflare’s growth in the Telco market. We are looking for an individual who is able to think strategically and long-term about the growth opportunities with Telco partners. You will be accountable for developing, owning and driving strategic partnerships with Telcos. You will work in close collaboration with Sales and Marketing leaders and existing partner teams to plan and execute initiatives. You will operate effectively across functional lines to identify and execute new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business/sales background that enables them to engage at the CXO level and field level, and strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships.
- Serve as a key member of the go-to-market team, driving strategic Telco partnerships.
- Develop a global strategic Telco partnership plan, aligned with Cloudflare’s business strategy.
- Understand customer requirements and create innovative value propositions across product solutions, customer segments and/or industry verticals in collaboration with our Telco partners.
- Develop, define and execute joint marketing and GTM programs with Telco partners
- Proven track record of meeting and Manage and close pipeline of business associated with the Telco partner’s customers.
- Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Drive program management of joint initiatives across Telco partner and Cloudflare teams.
- Manage complex negotiations and serve as a liaison to the wider cross-functional team within Cloudflare.
- Experience working with strategic partnerships, business development and/or sales experience in the Telco/Technology space across EMEA
- Solid commercial acumen with extensive enterprise sales and partner management expertise.
- Thought leader with sound business judgement.
- Self-starter, who is able to handle multiple competing priorities and operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organisation.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial drive and ownership to achieve goals.
- Proven ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations spanning multiple geographies.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding pipeline and closed business targets.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn detailed data analysis into insightful strategic recommendations.
- Ability to present at all levels within a large and cross-functional organisation.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Heal, Los Angeles, CA