Designer - Product Marketing & Growth Campaigns
Cloudflare, Austin, TX
Help us build a better Internet
About the department:
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, and expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, and advertising. The Brand Design team plays a central role by partnering closely with the Product Marketing teams to 1) help take new and existing products to market, and 2) develop creative strategies that help fuel growth campaigns.
About the opportunity:
As a Designer on the Brand Design team, you’ll report to the Lead Designer for Product Marketing and Growth Campaigns and help to support the design and creative projects within this workstream. You will also work closely with other designers on the team to ensure Cloudflare’s launches and campaigns are on-brand, and fully plugged in to our new brand design system.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Help bring product launches and campaigns to life with high quality design solutions
- Grow your design career in a fast-paced environment, learning from a team of lead brand designers highly skilled in multiple facets of design
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking, design direction and attention to detail
- Successfully communicate and present conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale (both verbally and visually) with various stakeholders
- Translate complicated products and marketing content into refined designs
- Be able to think (and execute) creatively outside of the basic project and go above and beyond the status quo
- Have the opportunity to flex your multitasking skills, shipping several projects at once
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 3-5 years experience designing for an agency or in-house design team, with preferable focus in visual storytelling around technical products
- Strong visual design portfolio demonstrating a range of work across different mediums
- An astute attention to detail, typography, and pixel perfection
- An expertise in the fundamentals of design, and the standard design programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Google Slides/ Keynote/ PowerPoint)
- Experience working within and expanding upon a brand system and style guide
- A knack for communicating with project stakeholders, translating creative requests into beautiful, and strategically sound designs
- Experience in design against performance-based metrics
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one