At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
- Support accurate and timely Accounts Payable month end close process
- Process invoices in the ERP system. Apply proper general ledger (G/L) coding to invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations, take corrective action to resolve reconciling items
- Perform vendor master maintenance activities, including setup and updating of vendors in NetSuite
- Correspond with vendors and answer inquiries as needed
- Complete projects in collaboration with various Finance teams, Finance management, Infrastructure Teams and Procurement Teams
- Assist with year-end and quarterly audits
- Proficient in handling large amounts of data in Excel and other financial systems|
- Detail oriented, capable of balancing a number of assigned tasks
- Capable of developing strong working relationships with teammates in remote locations and vendor relationships around the globe
- Review and process vendor invoices for two-way and three-way match
- Research and resolve invoice and purchase order discrepancies
- Respond to vendor invoice/payment inquiries and resolve any discrepancies on a timely manner
- Appropriate project codes are assigned to invoices
- Ensure sales and use tax is accrued as necessary
- Review and process employee expense reports in accordance to company travel policy
- Review and reconcile monthly corporate credit card statement
- Initiate payment runs including ACH, Wires, Checks
- Collect new vendor W-9s and administration of year-end 1099’s reporting and filing
- Assist with month-end close related to vendor statement reconciliation and accruals
- Provide year-end audit support by preparing requested schedules and supporting documents
- Work on special projects when assigned by management
- Perform maintenance of vendor records within A/P System in NetSuite ERP and Coupa to ensure up-to-date address, terms, tax, banking information and contact information
- Serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for A/P systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on various systems projects including selection, implementation, and upgrades to A/P systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience with full cycle Accounts Payable
- Knowledge with data center contract or lease facilitation/administration experience in a business to business industry a plus
- Experience managing relationships with outside business partners
- Knowledge of ASC 842 Leasing Standard a plus
- Familiar with PO creation/receipting process in conjunction with Accounting and Procurement teams
- Resolving billing questions with vendors and managing invoicing/crediting adjustments
- Work closely with company purchasing, leasing/contract and infrastructure teams as well as vendor/3rd party representatives, business managers
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts and applications
- Experience utilising a medium or large ERP system, NetSuite and Coupa a plus
- Intermediate Microsoft office or Google suite skills
- Strong analytical skills, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and customer service mentality
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Creative problem solving skills coupled with good judgment
- Strong oral & written English communication skills, including grammar and composition
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, provide leadership, and take initiative under minimal supervision
- Comfort in a fast paced work environment, with multiple concurrent projects and priorities
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner; plus the ability to multitask on varying projects and initiatives
- Ability to identify points of workflow improvement and efficiency
- Very high attention to detail; organised and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
188.8.131.52: We released 184.108.40.206 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one