At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you'll do
The ideal candidate will help to create and scale our stock administration program. You will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of Cloudflare’s equity plan. We’re looking for a fast learner, great communicator, team player, excellent project management skills, an ability to think strategically to contribute to the ongoing delivery of end-to-end and world-class stock planning and processes.
- Administer equity program for all employees in the U.S. and overseas
- Work closely with the company’s Legal, Finance, Payroll, People, and other teams, as necessary
- Manage general daily equity maintenance tasks including processing new equity awards and grant agreements, reviewing equity transactions, employee terminations and cancellations.
- Support employee understanding of equity awards and equity programs and policies
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including but not limited to enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers
- Collaborate to update work streams and manual processes into more automated procedures
- Maintain company’s equity data
- Prepare reports and perform complex reconciliations to review accuracy of equity and transaction data
- Maintain supporting workbooks for external auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly and timely to auditor requests for data
- Assist with accurate and timely preparation of all required compliance forms
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in administration of equity programs
- Working knowledge of ASC 718
- Minimum CEP Level I required
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize
- An ability to communicate with all levels of employees, stakeholders, partners both internally and externally
- A team player with a strong work ethic and ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality in a very open and transparent environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and follow-up skills necessary to drive results
- Intermediate excel skills (e.g. knowledge of VLOOK-UP, Pivot Tables, SUMIF, IF statements)
- Comfortable working in Equity Edge Online and Computershare iCart
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
126.96.36.199: We released 188.8.131.52 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco and London, Cloudflare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
We're on a mission to build a better web - and we need smart, talented people to join our team. Our team works on the forefront of leading technologies including nginx, Go and Lua programming languages. We're a strong supporter of the open source community and regularly share our technology learnings at https://blog.cloudflare.com.
Want to learn more about Cloudflare? Visit Cloudflare's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.