- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them
- Collaborate with the Management, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS platform.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD and Test environment.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with an end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals.
- Obsess over QUALITY in the product you create, and the code you write.
- Mentor junior members of the team to help them develop into world-class software engineers.
- Have the opportunity to work in a market leading SaaS business, become an expert in Cloud Computing, learn and work with technologies such as Java/Scala/Ruby.
- Develop and foster a DevOps mentality (or experience) taking full ownership of your features from inception to deployment and beyond, automating as much as possible along the way.
- Although you specialize in middle-tier and backend you are still capable of contributing as a full stack developer.
- A sense of humor (Non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments.
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience.
- A desire to work in an environment where you will both, teach and be taught.
- An understanding of team and individual goals and are motivated to accomplish them.
- Strong programming knowledge and you could or have thrived in a polyglot environment. If you’re interested in learning, we’re interested in teaching you.
- Affection towards true agile development delivery and understand its importance to creating the most effective product.
You Already Know or are Willing to Learn:
- Side-scaled SaaS Applications
- React or Angular
- Highly distributed and multi-threaded software products or solutions; ideally in cloud environments (our platform actively manages over 2 million instances, so think scalability).
- Microservices architecture preferably in leading cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
Other Advantageous Technologies we wouldn't mind experience with:
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.