Senior Sales Engineer (Germany)
CloudHealth Technologies, Germany
See jobs at CloudHealth Technologies
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and advocate for the CloudHealth platform while continuously improving the conversion rate from qualified opportunities to technical wins.
- Contribute to, and employ, best practices in the execution of trials
- Develop and deliver engaging demonstrations in collaboration with our Sales and Training Teams to both business and technical users
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Present to prospects, customers and partners at external events, conferences, seminars, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant experience successfully selling and supporting software products to IT organizations.
- Previous experience in a pre or post-sales engineering or customer facing technical support position.
- An understanding of systems management products used to manage IT infrastructure, such as: DataDog, Chef, Ansible. Puppet, etc.
- The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in a simple and easy to understand way.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and passion for continuous improvement
- Previous experience working with/presenting to executive level prospects and customers.
Preferred (but not required):
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability/navigate spreadsheets to identify trends, outliers, correlations and reconciliation needs across large data sets.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or equivalent cloud; Datacenter experience is preferred, but not required.
- Good practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures is preferred, but not required.
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.