- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software, processes, and workflows supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS platform.
- Maintain and actively harden infrastructure shared among multiple development teams.
- Build out continuously deliverable application deployment workflows using Helm, Jenkins, and Kubernetes.
- Assist development teams in becoming self-sufficient in designing microservices architectures, supported by Docker and Kubernetes.
- Participate in service-level monitoring, metrics gathering, and an on-call rotation using Datadog and Sensu, and PagerDuty.
- Work across the company to identify and implement new ideas and mature existing processes.
- Actively solve problems using modern open source technologies and techniques.
- Three or more years of experience running Linux-based systems in a production environment.
- One or more years of experience running Kubernetes in a production, customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrable experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins preferred)
- The ability to debug complicated issues with others in a group setting.
- Comfort learning new tools and technologies to serve new purposes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Bonus Points for:
- Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or HBase
- Administration of technologies like MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch or Resque
- Monitoring and tuning a large-install containerized system using tools such as Datadog and Prometheus.
- Log aggregation at scale using tools such as ELK or Splunk.
- Sizing hardware and measuring the resulting performance
We're already intrigued, but would love experience with:
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.
Want to learn more about CloudHealth Technologies? Visit CloudHealth Technologies's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.