Google Cloud Platform - Product Owner
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA
See jobs at CloudHealth Technologies
- Develop a deep contextual understanding of our customers, our users, and their needs.
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, & ownership of the features/components your Core Team works on.
- Build & maintain a working understanding of the underlying architecture & designs supporting your primary areas of focus.
- Work with your Product Manager to define and prioritize product deliverables for our customers.
- Work with a Core Team of engineers to provide market/customer context, build detailed requirement stories that define product solutions to customer needs, define phased execution of requirements where necessary, and answer questions as needed.
- Collaborate with extended, cross-functional teams on requirements.
- Participate in product team reviews of strategy, roadmap & product requirements.
- Drive/participate in backlog prioritization process for your Core Team that defines feature commitments for upcoming sprints, taking into account the multi-faceted needs of business (e.g. committed epics, customer enhancements, usability).
- Participate in the sprint planning with your Core Team, including a review of the previous sprint, an overview of an upcoming sprint, review of new customer enhancements, and any pre-planned discussion items.
- Verify readiness of features for release to production, public beta or private beta.
- Work with Technical Documentation team to ensure relevant collateral is prepared to support a release.
- 5+ years experience in a technology company.
- 3+ years professional experience in a product or engineering role for a SaaS product.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Attention to detail and excellent listening/speaking skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams.
- Strong analytics, with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Background in user experience a plus.
- BS or BA, with a strong plus for computer science /engineering.
- Must be a team player, and be comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with GCP preferred.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure a strong plus.
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments.
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.
Want to learn more about CloudHealth Technologies? Visit CloudHealth Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Program Manager, Hardware, Bikes & Scooters
Lyft, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Group Boards
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Senior iOS Engineer
Wealthfront, Palo Alto, CA
API Engineer, Marketplace
Indigo, Boston, MA
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
Narvar, Bengaluru, India
Customer Success Engineer - A Different Kind of DevOps role
Sonatype, U.K. - Remote