Senior Account Executive (NYC)
CloudHealth Technologies, NY Metro
See jobs at CloudHealth Technologies
- Manage an assigned territory with the goal of increasing company revenue by generating sales from new opportunities.
- Prepare & implement a territory plan that identifies specific “profile fit” targets.
- Demonstrate solution selling techniques, leveraging deep product knowledge, to uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline.
- A BS/BA, or equivalent.
- A background in IT, SaaS, or cloud computing.
- 6+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role.
- Previous quota responsibility and a track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to map and align solution value to Key Stakeholders within an organization.
- Proven executive level persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Experience with complex sales cycles and Enterprise acquisition processes.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers, as well as within the organization.
- Experience in lead development, lead follow up, qualification and targeted account selling.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our platform.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.