Director, Corporate Account Management
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA
See jobs at CloudHealth Technologies
- Partner with executive leadership team in Sales and Customer Success to refine our global strategy and best practices for land and expand opportunities across professional services, training, support tiers, and add-on products as well as for contract renewals.
- Develop account strategies and action oriented plans focused on value expansion (revenue growth) through the sale of add on products and services within existing customer accounts.
- Drive the success of cross-sell and renewal business through recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, coaching, and managing the successful performance of our Corporate Account Management Team.
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to sales, product, customer success and engineering groups.
- Partner with Customer Success leadership to resolve escalated renewal risks and ensure the successful delivery of Quarterly Business Reviews to key accounts.
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce.com, ensuring the platform is properly utilized by the entire team while ensuring consistency and transparency across the business.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Product Management to share feedback, influence and guide the life cycle of products and features, from envisioning through general availability.
- Deliver company value proposition, differentiation, and presentation as part of demonstrating the CloudHealth platform for prospects as a subject matter expert.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
- IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales or account management background.
- 10+ years in a B2B sales or account management role with previous quota responsibility.
- 5+ years in a leadership position driving the strategic global success of an account management function.
- Strong subject matter expert in Account Management Capability Development - driving strategic thinking; create simplicity from complexity.
- Excellent leadership, relationship management and interpersonal skills to engage with a large range global and local stakeholders.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to meet with strategic customer accounts, attend events, etc.
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.
Want to learn more about CloudHealth Technologies? Visit CloudHealth Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Enterprise Sales Director
Cloud Technology Partners, Minneapolis, MN