- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS platform.
- INNOVATE every day.
- Produce software designs to support long-term maintainability and extensibility of code.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD environment.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with an end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals
- Obsess over QUALITY in the product you create, and the code you write
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them
- A sense of humor (Non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments.
- 1 – 5 year(s) of relevant work experience in software development
- Strong conceptual knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience working with two or more of the following areas: Distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, developing large software systems, web application development, RESTful APIs and SDKs, database management, understanding of AWS, Azure, or GCP, Cloud Security.
- An interest in Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Understand why comparative analysis is key to continuous improvement, innovation, quality, and success.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
We're already intrigued, but would love experience with:
- Scala, Ruby/JRuby
- Kubernetes and Docker
- React or Angular
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.
Want to learn more about CloudHealth Technologies? Visit CloudHealth Technologies's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!
Jobs You May Like
Lead Systems Engineer, Graphics
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL, Sunnyvale, CA, Culver City, CA, Austin, T...