Sr. Account Executive (APAC)
CloudHealth Technologies, Singapore
See jobs at CloudHealth Technologies
- Manage a territory with designated named accounts with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining the largest cloud users and enterprises within APAC.
- Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
- Participate in AWS /Azure events and seminars.
- Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
- Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth with new international prospects & existing partners within APAC.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
- IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background.
- 7+ years in a sales role.
- Previous quota responsibility.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and network into accounts within your assigned territory
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.
Want to learn more about CloudHealth Technologies? Visit CloudHealth Technologies's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Emerging Markets Account Executive (SouthEast)
Okta, Atlanta, GA; Miami, FL; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Tampa, FL; R...