Sr. Corporate Account Manager
CloudHealth Technologies, San Francisco, CA
See jobs at CloudHealth Technologies
- Manage a book of high profile accounts, with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities.
- Consult with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customer’s overall objectives are being met, and they are finding ongoing value through the adoption of product and services.
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers across full book of business.
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success.
- Track customer interaction within Salesforce.com and Gainsight.
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to Sales, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams.
- Participate in cloud provider events / seminars and maintain a deep understanding the cloud service management space.
- 7+ IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud, account management or customer success background.
- Relevant experience in a B2B or SaaS company
- A strategic approach to problem solving.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors.
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic environment.
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.
Want to learn more about CloudHealth Technologies? Visit CloudHealth Technologies's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
Cyber Security Platform Engineer - DNS
NBCUniversal, Centennial - Colorado, Denver - Colorado, Englewood Cliff...