Sr. Front-End Engineer (UI)
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA
See jobs at CloudHealth Technologies
- Help develop and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks (with the challenge of visualizing structured and unstructured data from multiple sources).
- Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture (applications that have multi-cloud support).
- Collaborate with the Executive team, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available fault tolerant SaaS platform.
- Produce software designs to support long-term maintainability and extensibility of code in an automated CI/CD environment.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Obsess over quality in the product you create and the code you write.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- Have the opportunity to give back to the local communities around Boston through company programs and initiatives we have and will continue to develop (technology and humanitarian).
- Create some incredible hackathon ideas every quarter - which have historically found their way into production.
- A sense of humor (non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments.
- 5 + years of commercial software development experience.
- 1+ years building or using cloud services in production.
- Experience developing customer-facing UI applications.
- Experience with designing and consuming REST API services.
- Experience writing production quality code, preferably in a product-based company.
- Distributed source control experience with Git.
- An understanding of team and individual goals and are motivated to accomplish them.
- Understand why comparative analysis is key to continuous improvement, innovation, quality, and success.
We’re already intrigued but would love experience with:
- Developing software using a microservices architecture.
- Design, build, and or evolve data visualization components.
- Developing highly distributed and multi-threaded software products or solutions (ideally in cloud environments).
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.
Want to learn more about CloudHealth Technologies? Visit CloudHealth Technologies's website.
The social news and entertainment company.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer (Platform)
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY